Friday, May 30, 2008

assesment week 2

This week in the Hello Riverina assessment I don't think we went as well as we did last week. This week my role was the interviewee, which I have done before in the classes before the assessment weeks. I think I went alright I’m not very good at acting though. But I think I done better than the last time I was interviewee. Sound went well considering I know my voice is very hard to do levels on as it is really soft and I’m not good at projecting my voice. Everyone else was good as far as I could tell still working well together. There were a few hic ups but I think we ironed them out by when it came to the record. Hopefully next week the show runs a bit smoother and we get better not worse :)

No comments: